ISYS1021 – Digital Technologies: Strategy & Use
- Course Canvas Site (restricted to enrolled students)
- Syllabus (restricted to enrolled students)
- Book (available online for only $29.95 – fight high textbook costs!)
- Podcasts and Slides & other course material (useful for faculty using my textbook – look for folders for the most current Fall semester)
Courseware For All
Fight overpriced textbook costs while using some of the best content available:
- Learn to Program Using Swift for iOS Development – Video/Online Book
- Information Systems: A Manager’s Guide to Harnessing Technology – Award-winning low-cost textbook on technology & strategy.
I’m happy to share my content with others. Have questions or feedback? Reach out – I love hearing from others.
- Prof. G on YouTube – Free content on Swift/iOS, Robotics, Wearables, Making, Excel, and more.
- Let’s Build a Robot – Free step-by-step video and web page tutorials showing newbies how to build a low-cost, expandable Raspberry Pi robot that can be controlled over Wi-Fi from an iOS App. Parts list and recommendations also provided.
- Additional Content – open access to my slides, podcasts, readings list, suggested questions, syllabus, assignments, and projects
- List of Recommended Resources – What to Read, Who to Follow, Tech & Entrepreneurship Organizations + Events, and more.